You know that summer is in full bloom when 4th of July has arrived. How time flies! There are a few great suggestions here for the 4th if you do not have plans as well as a new beer in Venice, complimentary wine tastings and a special summertime prix fixe menu. Go out and have [...]Continue Reading →
On Wednesday June 20 at 6:30 p.m., CAFE del REY in Marina del Rey welcomes foie gras fans and oenophiles to enjoy an evening of fine wines by Napa Valley’s Buoncristiani Family Winery paired with a four-course dinner for $110 per person honoring foie gras during its final days before the statewide California ban. The [...]Continue Reading →
Tapas & Vino in Redondo Beach hosted a Wine Tasting dinner featuring Angove Family Wines this past April 18. To further augment this delightful evening, winemaker Richard Angove was on hand to educate us about his wonderful wines. Richard is a fifth generation winemaker and hails from South Australia.
Richard began working in the family business [...]
If you are into beer (and who isn’t!) this is the week for you. There are two great beer festivals taking place that are sure to be a blast. Get your brew on, get out the door and have some fun!
From Tuesday, June 5 through Friday, August 31, CHAYA Downtown is celebrating the summer with [...]
Now that the long weekend is over, why stop the party? There are just so many fun things coming up this week to slow down! The weather is just too nice to stay in so go out and have some fun. Read on and enjoy.
Raphael on Ventura will be launching a new summer cocktails menu [...]
CHAYA Downtown hosted a spectacular Sake Festival on Friday, May 18, 2012. This included nine regional boutique sake producers from Japan pouring 25 different labels including producers Ippongi and Yamagata Honten which have both showed well at past tastings. The event also included Izakaya fair prepared by Atsushi Kenjo and live Taiko drummers.
While we did [...]
There are three great events coming up this week; one wine tasting and the advent of two new Happy Hours! Now that sounds like the beginning of my kind of week. Read on for the deets:
Primitivo Wine Bistro in Venice will be having their monthly wine tasting this Wednesday, 5-23-12. This month they will be [...]
Chef Michael McCarty of Michael’s Restaurant in Santa Monica has come up with another home-run idea. Michael has created a monthly “Market Meet-Up” wherein he and Executive Chef John-Carlos Kuramoto lead a small group of lucky guests for an exclusive tour of the Santa Monica Farmers Market. Along the way Michael introduces his guests to [...]Continue Reading →
The 21st Annual Santa Monica Festival at Clover Park, Santa Monica delivered big time! The Santa Monica Festival is a unique event that highlights the dynamic connection between the City’s communities, businesses, arts and environment while offering ideas and solutions for a greener, healthier and more sustainable lifestyle. The Santa Monica Festival had an eclectic mix [...]Continue Reading →
It’s spring, the weather is great and it’s time to be outdoors! This weekend there are three great festivals that you can attend with bands, cook-offs, demonstrations, pirates, and great activities for kids. Have fun!
A pirate’s life for me! On Saturday May 19, 2012, the Pirate Festival will take place. Yo ho ho! The VIP [...]
Sign up for CRAVING COCKTAILS? NEWSLETTER
- Craving cocktails?™ Ray’s & Stark Bar at LACMA showcases art from the kitchen! May 6, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at FIG Santa Monica where everything is half off! April 26, 2012
- Craving Cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Brick + Mortar Santa Monica April 16, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Yappy hour at M Street Kitchen is perfect for you and your pooch! April 13, 2012
- Craving Cocktails?™ the WSWA Convention in Las Vegas was stellar! April 3, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ The Wine Cellar at the Rio Las Vegas is a jackpot! April 2, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Center Cut Steakhouse, Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas April 1, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Next Door by Josie in Santa Monica March 29, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at The Santa Monica Daily Grill March 15, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Pink Taco Century City March 12, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Sushi Roku Santa Monica March 8, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Cameo Bar, Viceroy Hotel Santa Monica February 29, 2012
- Craving Cocktails? The Beverly Hills Wine Festival Rocked! by Brittney Rae February 26, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at CHAYA Venice February 22, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Hostaria del Piccolo in Santa Monica February 16, 2012