This week promises to be eclectic and very interesting. We have such diverse events going on as a sake tasting, Italian wine festival and a market meet-up in Santa Monica. I hope that at least one of these events tickles your fancy as they do mine.
This Wednesday, May 16, 2012, Michael McCarty and Executive Chef [...]
It’s time to celebrate Mom! You know she is worth it and deserves only the best. Here are some suggestions for some fabulous brunches to take the family to that I am sure she would love. I know I would!
Normally closed during the day on Sundays, BOA Steakhouse Sunset opens its doors and welcomes families [...]
If you are not too burned out from Cinco de Mayo, there are two great events this week that I want to bring to your attention; a grand opening par-tay and a pop-up restaurant mash-up both in Santa Monica.
Bringing the spirit of New York to Santa Monica, West 4th and Jane gastro-tavern introduces a new menu, weekly [...]
Cinco de Mayo, Spanish for “Fifth of May,” is celebrated nationwide in the United States and regionally in Mexico, primarily in the state of Puebla where the holiday is called El Dia de la Batalla de Puebla (The Day of the Battle of Puebla). The date is observed in the United States as a celebration [...]Continue Reading →
Before Cinco de Mayo this weekend, there are two events centered on wine and scotch I want to share with you. After all, tequila will have its day on Saturday! Both of these promise to be a lot of fun.
Because of the success 9021Pho by Kimmy Tang in Beverly Hills, the restaurant has just opened [...]
With printemps in full bloom and warmer weather due for this weekend, here are two suggestions of fun things to do. Lexington Social House has a new spring menu and is resurrecting an age old tradition, Sunday supper with the family. If you are in a charitable mood this weekend and you like BBQ, head [...]Continue Reading →
Now that Tax Day is clearly behind us, it’s time to relax. Three of my favorite things, seafood, tequila and wine are all in the forefront of happenings this week. With the rain behind us and warmer days ahead, venture forth and have some fun this week!
From Monday, April 16 – April 30, 2012, CHAYA [...]
This weekend starts off sounding ominous with Friday being the 13th and Sunday being Tax Day. In spite of how it seems, there are still heaps of fun things to do this weekend. Here are but a few suggestion of places that you can visit if you are so inclined…
Kim Koury of Spin PR [...]
With Winter clearly behind us and Printemps blooming her abundance, it’s time to celebrate Easter this weekend. Here are but a few suggestion of places that you can hop on over to for a lovely brunch with friends and family.
Easter Week (Saturday, April 7 through Saturday, April 14), Locanda del Lago in Santa Monica wishes [...]
Spring is still springing and so many places are offering phenomenal homage’s to the season. It’s time for yet more fantastic food and drinks that reflect the colors and tastes of the season showcasing printemps bounty! Here are but a few events this week that are taste bud pleasing sure things:
CHAYA Downtown celebrates the change [...]
Sign up for CRAVING COCKTAILS? NEWSLETTER
- Craving cocktails?™ Ray’s & Stark Bar at LACMA showcases art from the kitchen! May 6, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at FIG Santa Monica where everything is half off! April 26, 2012
- Craving Cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Brick + Mortar Santa Monica April 16, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Yappy hour at M Street Kitchen is perfect for you and your pooch! April 13, 2012
- Craving Cocktails?™ the WSWA Convention in Las Vegas was stellar! April 3, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ The Wine Cellar at the Rio Las Vegas is a jackpot! April 2, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Center Cut Steakhouse, Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas April 1, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Next Door by Josie in Santa Monica March 29, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at The Santa Monica Daily Grill March 15, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Pink Taco Century City March 12, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Sushi Roku Santa Monica March 8, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Cameo Bar, Viceroy Hotel Santa Monica February 29, 2012
- Craving Cocktails? The Beverly Hills Wine Festival Rocked! by Brittney Rae February 26, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at CHAYA Venice February 22, 2012
- Craving cocktails?™ Happy Hour at Hostaria del Piccolo in Santa Monica February 16, 2012